OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- About Teamaccumulator.com
- Communication with Us
- Accessing Services from Outside UK
- Eligibility to Purchase from the Website
- Forming a Contract and Membership/Registration process
- Providing Services
- Cancelling your Contract
- Computer Misuse
- Intellectual Property
- Limited Warranty
- Limited Liability
- Force Majeure
- Third Party Rights
- External Links
- Linking to the Website
- Entire Agreement
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1.1. These Terms and Conditions set out the legal agreement upon which we provide and sell the membership and other services listed on this website (www.teamaccumulator.com) to you. The Accumulator provides membership services including a body weight exercise programme which members will receive via a month to month subscription which includes an exercise video and an optional diet plan which will vary from month to
month. There are several different levels of membership package available
1.2 These terms and conditions will apply to you whether you are accessing the website generally, as a member having paid a fee or by receiving the free trial made available from time to time by The Accumulator. In addition to the rest of the terms and conditions, the paragraphs relating to price, payment, contract formation and cancellation will specifically apply to you, if you are buying membership or other services that may be
available at any time from our site.('Other services') and collectively referred to as 'services'.
- 1.2.1. Please read our Terms and Conditions as they will also help you understand our processes and procedures as well as your rights and obligations.
1.3. If you place an order for any of the member services or other services on this website you accept that you are legally bound by these Conditions.
1.4. We have the right to change, update and amend the website, our disclaimers and the conditions at any time without notice to you. If you continue to use the website as a member or other services following a change then than that means you have accepted the changed conditions. It is your responsibility to check regularly whether we have changed these conditions.
2. ABOUT THEACCUMULATOR.NET & TEAMACCUMMALATOR.COM
2.1. This Website is owned and operated by Paul Mumford trading as 'The Accumulator and Team Accumulator' 'we/us' of 75 Springfield Road, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 6JB. We are a member of and insured with FitPro.
3. COMMUNICATION WITH US
We will communicate with you by email and other forms of electronic communication including our web chat facility. All information, notices and contracts as well other communications that we make to you electronically comply fully with any legal requirement, that such communications are in writing. We will contact you by email or provide you with information and/or by posting notices on our website and/or Facebook group. All communication will be in English.
4. ACCESSING SERVICES FROM OUTSIDE UK
Our website and membership and other services are intended for use by customers resident worldwide excluding United States of America and Canada. We may accept your purchase of membership or other services, if you are a resident of United States of America or Canada. However we reserve the right to amend the specifications or standards of the services offered on the website and/or these conditions or to refuse to accept an order for membership/our services from you, if it will cause our business an issue or if we have an objective reason for doing so. If we accept your membership, you will be liable to pay for all additional costs that we may incur. You will have an opportunity to cancel your order in case the additional costs are not acceptable.
If we provide membership of any services ordered from our website outside the United Kingdom, they may be subject additional taxes or expenses incurred due to complying with foreign regulatory requirements or laws. You will be responsible for payment of any such duties and/or taxes in addition to our price (inclusive of any taxes payable in the UK). It is up to you to check the laws that apply to you in the country that you are in or the country where you are receiving the services.
All services and content will be provided in the English language and any communication, notices, emails must be in English. The Accumulator is unable to provide any membership or other services in any other languages. Neither can we communicate in any other language with you, unless specifically agreed otherwise in writing.
5.1. When you register on our website, you will be asked to choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under your chosen username and password. It is important and that you keep your username and password secure and do not pass it on to any anybody else.
5.2. By registering on the website you MUST ensure:
- 5.2.1. That all the details you provide to us for the purpose of registering membership on the website and purchasing membership/services are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. This includes and is particularly important in relation to all the par-q questions which you are asked to complete at the time of registration. If you are unsure of any of the answers, you must check and ensure you are giving replies free of any uncertainty.
- 5.2.2. That you notify us immediately of any changes to the information provided on registration or to your personal information
- 5.2.3. That you are over 18 years of age
- 5.2.4. That you only use the website using your own username and password
- 5.2.5. To make every effort to keep your password safe
- 5.2.6. Not to disclose your password to anyone
- 5.2.7. You change your password immediately upon discovering that it has been compromised
- 5.2.8. To never allow someone else to use your username or password whether directly or indirectly to access any of the services videos, advice or diet programmes that are provided to you as a member.
5.3. You give us permission to transmit your name, address and other personal information supplied by you (including updated information) to obtain information from third parties about you, including, but not limited to, credit reports and so that we may authenticate your identity.
5.4. We have the full right to terminate an agreement formed with you in accordance with termination clause below (our right to terminate) and to suspend or terminate your access to the website immediately and without notice to you if:
- 5.4.1. You fail to make any payment to us when due
- 5.4.2. You breach any of these conditions (repeatedly or otherwise)
- 5.4.3. You impersonate someone else 5.4.4. You provide us with false or inaccurate information
- 5.4.5. When we ask you, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with enough information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity
- 5.4.6. We think you may be involved in illegal activity
- 5.4.7. We consider in our reasonable opinion that the membership is no longer suitable for you, if so we will inform you in writing as soon as it is reasonable to do so.
6. ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE FROM THE WEBSITE
6.1. To be eligible to purchase the services on this website and lawfully enter into and form contracts with us, you must:
- 6.1.1. Be 18 years of age or over
- 6.1.2. Be legally capable of entering into a binding contract.
- 6.1.3. Provide full details of a current, valid and accurate address in the United Kingdom or if applicable your country (where you live and receive the services) with a valid contact phone number.
6.2. Answer all the par-q questions fully and accurately
6.3. Be healthy and NOT suffer any health or medical conditions which may be affected by exercise or altering your diet in any way. (if you are unsure you must consult a health professional)
6.4. Not be pregnant
6.5. Check with an appropriate and qualified medical professional about your involvement with the membership services if you have recently given birth, are breast-feeding or think you might be pregnant. This also applies if you currently suffer with or have suffered in the past any condition which can be affected by partaking in exercise and/or changes to your current diet.
6.6. Intend to use the membership and other services for yourself only and must NOT purchase membership or other services for use by anybody else including (but not limited to) spouses, partners, children etc. (Fitness/weight loss, diet programmes at different levels are not always suitable and appropriate for everybody and can cause damage if not followed properly and with proper guidance)
7.1. The prices of the Services are quoted on the website (click here).
7.2. Prices quoted are for performance of the Services in the United Kingdom unless otherwise specified.
7.3. Unless otherwise stated prices are inclusive of any taxes payable.
7.4. We have the right, by giving notice to you at any time before delivery or performance of our obligations to you, to increase the price of the services to reflect any increase in the cost to us due to any factor beyond our control. In the unlikely event of this occurring, you shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before we have started providing the services.
7.5. Prices quoted are in pounds sterling and you may be subject to additional bank or other charges in your country. It is up to you to check this and we will not be responsible for any additional such charges that you may incur.
8.1. Payment will be made via Stripe (www.stripe.com).
8.2. By placing an order, you consent to payment being charged to your prepay/debit/credit card account or electronic payment account on a monthly basis.
8.3. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the provision of the Service to you.
8.4. Please be aware, when you pay for your order by card via Stripe, they will carry out certain checks which include obtaining authorisation from your card issuer to ensure you have adequate funds and for security reasons. This may involve validating your name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases including the card issuer, registered credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
8.5. By accepting these conditions you:
- 8.5.1. Agree that all the details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing the services are correct and that the payment card you are using is your own and that there is enough money to cover the cost of the membership ordered.
- 8.5.2. Agree that any and all membership ordered by you are for your own private and personal use only and not for resale.
- 8.5.3. Allow us to transmit the payment and delivery information provided by you during the order process (included any updated information) for the purpose of obtaining authorisation from your card issuer to ensure you have adequate funds, to authenticate your identity, to validate your payment card and for other security reasons, such as fraud prevention.
8.6. We will contact you, if any problems occur with the authorisation of your card.
8.7. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our Website.
9. FORMING A CONTRACT AND MEMBERSHIP/REGISTRATION PROCESS
9.1. All Membership is subject to acceptance and availability. If any Services ordered are not available, you will be notified by email and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available or to cancel your order. It is your responsibility to provide us with a valid email address so that we can contact you if necessary.
9.2. Any order placed by you constitutes an offer to purchase membership and/or other services from us. All such offers received from you are subject to acceptance by us and we reserve the right to refuse any order placed by you at any time prior to acceptance, without providing an explanation.
9.3. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided by you during the order process and we will not accept an order unless all details we ask from you have been entered correctly.
9.4. You agree that if we contact you to acknowledge receipt of your order, such communication shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase the membership ordered by you from the website.
9.5. A contract between you and us (the ‘Contract’) including these conditions will only come into force after we have debited your payment card and have confirmed that we shall be providing the membership/requested service or made it available to be viewed online. We will send you an email to confirm this (a ‘Confirmation Notice’). The confirmation notice will amount to an acceptance of your offer to buy the membership/other services from us. The contract will only be formed when we send you the confirmation notice (whether or not you receive it).
9.6. We agree to supply services to you on an ongoing basis by re-occurring monthly subscription. The services shall be provided for a minimum fixed period of time (the ‘Minimum Duration’). The length of the minimum duration will be 3 months. After a 12 month period we will review your suitability to the programme (in line with par-q questions) and may request further information. This is to ensure that the membership services are still are still appropriate for your needs.
9.7. The contract between us will relate only to the membership or other services set out in the confirmation Notice. We do NOT have to provide to you with membership and/or any other services which you might have ordered from us until we send you a confirmation notice in relation to the specific membership/service ordered.
9.8. You will be subject to the version of our policies and conditions in force at the time that you order the Services from us, unless:
- 9.8.1. Any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or regulation.
- 9.8.2. We will tell you of any change to our policies or these conditions (that may happen from time to time) before we send you the Confirmation Notice, in which case, we are entitled to assume that you have accepted it, unless we receive written notification from you to the contrary within seven working days of receipt of the confirmation notice.
10. PROVIDING SERVICES
10.1. The Services will be delivered to you at the email address you provided during the order process which may be an email address other than the billing address, but please note that extra documentation may be needed to comply with such orders. We may where appropriate and at our option, deliver all or part of the membership, to the email address you supplied on registration or such other email address that we agree to use to communicate with you.
10.2. Any dates quoted for completing performance of the Service are approximate only. If no date is specified then it will take place within 30 days or a reasonable time of the date of the confirmation notice, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
10.3. We will not and cannot be held responsible for any delay in the delivery of the services, regardless of the cause.
11. CANCELLING YOUR CONTRACT
11.1. Cancelling before receiving a Confirmation Notice.
- 11.1.1. You may cancel your order for membership or other services that you may have ordered at any time before you receive a confirmation notice from us but you MUST tell us in writing. You can send us a cancellation notice by sending:
A. an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
B. A letter to The Accumulator, 3 Nursery Cottages, Stivvys Road, Woodham Walter, Essex CM9 6RS
Either email or letter must tell us your name, address, the name or a description of the services/membership and/or other services you had ordered and any order reference number. Please see model cancellation form.
11.2. Cancellation after receiving a Confirmation Notice.
- 11.2.1. You have the right to cancel your contract and request a refund from us within 14 working days from the date of the confirmation notice. If you order an item which is to be made available to be viewed online, you can still request a refund within 14 working days of first ordering membership. Please be aware, you will no longer have a right to cancel if, with your agreement, we have already commenced providing the services to you before this period of time expires. We shall be deemed to have already commenced providing the services, in circumstances where you have already viewed videos online which we have made available to you via the website.
- 11.2.2. You may notify us of your wish to cancel by sending us a cancellation notice by email to or letter as stated in clause 11.1.1. In your cancellation letter or notice please state your name, address, the name or a description of the membership and/other services, including your order reference number.
- 11.2.3. Upon receiving your cancellation notice, we will contact you providing any necessary instructions which you will be required to follow.
- 11.2.4. As long as you have complied with your obligations under this clause, we will refund the purchase price to you by debiting the payment card you used to purchase the Services.
11.3. Cancelling ongoing Services.
- 11.3.1. Some of the memberships that we provide are available for either a fixed period or unspecified period of time. In this clause these services are referred to respectively as ‘Ongoing Fixed Term Services’ and ‘Ongoing Non-Fixed Term Services’.
- 11.3.2. You are entitled to cancel your contract for any recurrent fixed term membership and recurrent non-fixed term membership that you have purchased and obtain a refund within 14 working days from the date of the confirmation notice. This also applies, where appropriate, and subject to clause 11.4., to items that are available to be viewed online
- 11.3.3. You will no longer have a right to cancel any ongoing fixed term membership if, with your agreement, we have already started providing the membership to you within 14 working days from the date of the confirmation notice. We will be already providing the ongoing fixed term services, in circumstances where you have already viewed videos online or used materials that we made available to you via the website.
- 11.3.4. In these circumstances you cannot cancel the contract for any ongoing fixed term membership until the end of the minimum duration (even where the minimum duration is more than one year) and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- 11.3.5. Although you may notify us of your intention to cancel an ongoing fixed term membership at any time, such notice will only take effect after the minimum duration has ended. You may notify us of your wish to cancel the ongoing fixed term services by sending us a cancellation notice as stated in clause 11.1.1. Your cancellation notice must quote your name, address, the name or a description of the Membership and your order reference number.
- 11.3.6. You will still have a right to cancel any ongoing non-fixed term membership if we have already started providing this service to you within 14 working days from the date of the Confirmation Notice, upon giving us 7 weeks’ advance notice in writing. You may notify us of your wish to cancel by sending us a cancellation notice as stated in clause 11.1.1. Your cancellation notice must quote your name, address, the name or a description of the services and your order reference number.
11.4. Exception to the right to cancel.
You will not have a right to cancel an order for any goods or services purchased from us if you expressly agree to us beginning to provide any services before the end of the cancellation period.
12. COMPUTER MISUSE
If you do anything which is a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990, then you will be stopped from using the website and the services straight away. You will be reported immediately to all the relevant authorities. This includes (but is not limited to) worms, Trojans, introducing viruses and other harmful or damaging material, you cannot access the site or server or attach the site to make an 'attack' on the site. We will not be liable for any damage for viruses or any other material that you might pick up from our site.
13. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content included on the website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of The Accumulator Coaching Company or our related third parties. By continuing to use the website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the website unless given our express written permission to do so or we have expressly allowed it via our website.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all general descriptions of services available from The Accumulator Coaching Company correspond to the actual services that will be provided to you. We are not responsible for any variations from these descriptions as the exact nature of the services may vary depending on your individual requirements and circumstances. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct services, not different services altogether.
15. LIMITED WARRANTY
We make no warranty or representation that the website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our membership or services. No part of this website is intended to amount to advice and the content of this website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind. No part of this website is intended to amount to a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, you are strongly advised to take responsibility for your own internet security, that of your personal details and your computers. We cannot be responsible for changes to these terms and conditions or any part of our website, membership or Services.
16. LIMITED LIABILITY
We accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the website or any information contained on it and your use the website and its content at your own risk (to the maximum extent permitted by law). Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of The Accumulator Coaching Company.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts The Accumulator Coaching Company’s liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of the incorrect provision of Services or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the Website.
16.2. You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, including but not limited to losses (including loss of profit, revenue, goodwill or reputation), costs and expenses, including reasonable administrative and legal costs, arising out of any breach of these conditions by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website or any other person accessing the website using your personal information with your authority. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contractual cancellation rights.
16.3. Without prejudice to the terms of this clause and in the event that we are unable to rely upon it, our liability for all and any losses you suffer as a result of us breaking the Contract, whether or not deliberate, is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Services you purchased.
17. FORCE MAJEURE
17.1. We shall have no liability for delays or failures in delivery or performance of our obligations to you resulting from any act, events, omissions, failures or accidents that are outside of our control (‘Force Majeure’), which, without limitation, include:
- 17.1.1. Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action
- 17.1.2. Shortages of labour, fuel, power, raw materials
- 17.1.3. Late, defective performance or non-performance by suppliers
- 17.1.4. Private or public telecommunication, computer network failures or breakdown of
- 17.1.5. Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- 17.1.6. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster or extreme weather conditions.
- 17.1.7. Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- 17.1.8. Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government
- 17.1.9. Other causes, beyond our reasonable control
17.2. Our performance will be suspended for the period that the event of Force Majeure continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will try our best to minimise any delay caused by Force Majeure or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure event. We will let you know of any Force Majeure event giving details of it and (where possible) the extent and likely duration of any delay.
17.3. Where the period of non-performance or delay in relation to any event of Force Majeure is more than 30 days from the date of notice to you of the event of Force Majeure, either you or us may, by written notice to the other, terminate the Contract with immediate effect upon service.
19. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to the Contract has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the Contract but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
20. EXTERNAL LINKS
To provide increased value and convenience to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion and risk. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable in any way, whether directly or indirectly, for:
- 20.1.1. The privacy practices of such websites
- 20.1.2. The content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources
- 20.1.3. The use which others make of these websites; or
- 20.1.4. Any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused to you, arising from or in connection with the use of or reliance upon any such advertising, content, products, goods, materials or services available on and/or purchased by you from such external websites or resources
21.1. You must not create a link to the website from another website, document or any other source without first obtaining our prior written consent.
21.2. Any agreed link must be:
- 21.2.1. To the website’s homepage
- 21.2.2. Established from a website or document that is owned by you and does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the UK and the law in any country from which they are hosted.
- 21.2.3. Provided in such a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- 21.2.4. Established in such a way that does not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists 21.3. We have no obligation to inform you if the address of the website home page changes and it is your responsibility to ensure that any link you provide to our homepage is at all times accurate.
21.4. We reserve the right to withdraw our consent without notice and without providing any reasons for withdrawal. Upon receiving such notice you must immediately remove the link and inform us once this has been done.
22.1. All notices given by you to us must be given to us at 3 Nursery Cottages, Stivvys Road, Woodham Walter, Essex CM9 6RS or by using the following email address: email@example.com.
22.2. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an email is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email, that such email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
23. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
23.1. The contract represents the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of the contract and overrides any previous agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
23.2. We each agree and accept that, in entering into a contract, neither of us has relied on any express or implied representation, undertaking or promise given by the other from anything said or written in any negotiations between us prior to such contract except as has been expressly incorporated in such contract.
23.3. Neither of us will have any remedy for of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, before the date of any contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy will be for breach of contract as provided in these Conditions.
24.1. We have the full right to change the domain address of this website and any memberships, services, products, product prices, product specifications and availability at any time.
24.2. All prices and descriptions override all previous publications. All descriptions of membership services are general and based on estimates.
24.3. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of the Contract and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected.
24.4. All Contracts are concluded and available in English only.
24.6. If we fail, at any time during the term of a contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under it or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the contract, this will not be a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with your obligations.
24.7. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. 24.8. No waiver by us of any of these conditions or of any other term of a contract will be allowed unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance.
24.9. Any contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns. You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of the Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent. We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the contract.
25. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
25.1. The website is controlled and operated in the United Kingdom.
25.2. Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in England and Wales.
25.3. The conditions and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
The Team Accumulator logo is a registered trademark in the UK. Any attempt to copy, use, or replicate in any form whatsoever will amount to an infringement under Trademark and Copyright law.
Any exercise programme/diet plan can pose a serious risk to your health, if not properly managed in full. If you have any concerns about the impact of membership/services and your physical state, please seek immediate professional advice. We are not a medical organisation or a registered nutrition specialist. The Membership/service is intended to be used in whole or as part of your fitness regime. Please consult your doctor and if in doubt undergo a full medical assessment before becoming a member or ordering other services for your use. If you have a heart condition, blood pressure issue or any other medical condition, if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or have been feeling otherwise unwell, please consult a doctor. The advice given by The Accumulator Coaching Company, via membership or otherwise is not intended as professional or other professional medical advice.
PLEASE NOTE: NOT ALL EXCERCISE PROGRAMMES ARE SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE, PLEASE WORK AT YOUR OWN PACE AND BEGIN GENTLY AND SLOWLY. IF YOU BEGIN TO FEEL UNWELL, DIZZY, NAUSEAS OR SHORT OF BREATH YOU MUST STOP EXCERCISE IMMEDIATELY AND SEEK PROFFESIONAL MEDICAL ASSISTANCE AND ADVICE.
We aim to be helpful and accommodating at all times, however, if you feel unhappy with any aspect of any service, please get in touch with us. We will be more than happy to discuss your concerns. We hope you will have no reason to complain however, if you do have a concerns please contact Paul Mumford at 3 Nursery Cottages, Stivvys Road, Woodham Walter, Essex. CM9 6RS. If you wish to discuss anything with us personally, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org with a contact telephone number and we will happily call you back.